Creative Artists are invited to join the Creative Conversations: Path Finder Artist Series~ Affordable workshops throughout the year on the last Sunday of each month at 3pm EST.
Meet other Artists who are navigating a pathway to success too.
Master Your Networking, Sales, And Creative Inspiration Skills To Launch Your Artistic Career Through Peer-Led Interactive Workshopping Opportunities.
The Path Finding Artist Series focuses on supporting relationships between artists of all skill levels and at various stages in their professional careers throughout Ontario and beyond. Our mission and goals are to remove barriers and foster confidence.
Those who have walked the path will lead others to do the same, fast-tracking you to success! Featuring Industry experts and creative peer-support
Join us for this discussion and workshop on Sunday, April 25th at 3 pm EST, as Artist and Business owner Tracy Barry hosts an online virtual tour of the Redbubble site, revealing her best tips, tricks, & how-tos for licencing success.
• Discover how to set up your professional account
• Learn how to make sharp, quality and well-designed products, gifts and prints
• Discern the importance of creating a consistent brand and style for your merchandise
• Uncover how to use product placement in your online posts
• Experience analysis of the most popular items consumers are purchasing
• Understand how to gain a larger audience with tags and descriptions and SEO
• Receive a follow-up review of what was covered in the session
All workshops in the Path Finder Art Series explore building the skills needed to boost your career growth and introduces skills to help you become a superstar creative professional in a virtual environment- essential soft and hard skills that will be handy forever.
More opportunities to enjoy the perks of taking part in our online social community:
1. Call For Facilitators: Are you an Expert in a Topic you feel others would enjoy learning more about? Please send us your Topic Ideas and CV to email@example.com. Remuneration is available and is based on attendance through our co-marketing efforts.
2. Call For Artists –Free to Join: Creative Conversations Pen Pals Project