First, we are doing a long-form podcast (1 to 1.5 hours).
- LISTEN to the Podcast on Spotify by clicking the image on YouTube by clicking this link https://youtu.be/OLXk-8VRPII
- Episode 1: Meet the Hosts click here
- Listen on Spotify by clicking the image and on YouTube by clicking this link: https://youtu.be/m2t5nzNGbEQ
Episode 2: The Remarkable Growth of Art Interventions During COVID-19, click here
What is the Living Library of Resilience?
- A journey involving discussions to process RESILIENCY; a conversation of discovery and healing; and talks among friends to open ears and eyes. We hope to find many new stories to share through the Living Libray.
How to get started:
Do you have an inspiring story of survival and triumph to share? 🤝🏽Reach out. We want to hear from you.
Do You Want to Share Your Story?
Next: Our team will be in touch to will chat and schedule your episode.
You will be connected to our professional photographer to shoot a promo photo in Niagara (our photographer is off sick for a few weeks, so we may ask you to supply us with a photo)
We create a podcast book cover, including a synopsis of your story with your photo for promo. We will send it to you before publishing the podcast.
We record your story over zoom and publish vocals only on our Podcast. You choose how much or how little you will share.
Please participate in our debriefing discussion at the end if you feel that the conversation has triggered a traumatic reaction. We know that occasionally sharing your story can trigger complex emotions, and our team is here to support you.
This opportunity is excellent for
*Those looking for an outlet to empower themselves
*Those wanting to inspire others to overcome challenges
* Aspiring and established motivational speakers
*Those looking to network with like-minded individuals.
Do you wish to share your skills as a volunteer? Contact us to get started. We are looking for help with copywriting and promotions.
A Sample of our Past Story Tellers from 2018: