Subscribe to our Channel to catch full episodes. LISTEN wherever podcasts are found, Spotify. Click here to LISTEN on our YouTube channel. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ~it helps us grow! LISTEN on Apple Podcasts!
Be A Guest-scroll Down to See Your Preliminary Questions and What to Expect
It’s a journey involving discussions to process RESILIENCY, a conversation of discovery and healing, Creative pathfinding tips and talks among friends to open ears and eyes. We hope to find many new stories to share through the Living Library.
Hosted by Rhiannon Barry, artist, social worker, community-minded wellness program developer, and psychology student and wellness retreat coordinator. She has a diploma in community service work, studied journalism- communications, and is currently pursuing art therapy certification. Join her with exceptional guest hosts as she shares stories and exchanges energy in mutual respect with individuals from all walks of life.
Apply to Be a Guest! – Keep Scrolling to Complete Your 9 Preliminary Questions
Connect with us! Email: Artbyrhiannonbarry@gmail.com with your answers.
The Benefits of participating as a guest in our podcast:
- Promot Images: Enjoy a unique podcast cover and interview to share with your followers
- Express yourself and share your story: Be Heard!
- Unique individually designed book cover: We create a book cover designed just for you to promote further
- Animated you!: Our animator also creates shorts of the best quotes from the podcasts and shares them on YouTube and our socials.
- We have 1 Host and several special guest co-hosts. We post and promote on our FB pages, groups, youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn-a combined audience of 4000+. A larger audience on YouTube!
- We post throwbacks to past Episodes and share our growing audience with you long after your interview is over!
- You can share this opportunity as content on your webpage to help your audience know more about you and improve your legitimacy in the professional world with funders and employers.
In the Studio or over Zoom
Get Started as a Guest:
Start by answering these 3 PRELIMINARY QUESTIONS:
1) If your life were a novel, what would the title be? (12-word max)
2) One of the current series we are doing is on Artists and their professional and personal journeys. Are you a Creative? (50-word max)
3) One of the current series we are doing is on Burnout and Mental Health. Have you experienced burnout or wish to talk about mental health? (200-word max)
PLEASE ALSO CHOOSE 6 (OR MORE thAn 6 IF YOU’D LIKE TO) OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
Inspiring and Resilient Questions:
4) Tell us about your family history/childhood (250-word max)
5) How important is ‘hope’ to you, and why? (200-word max)
6) How has prejudice or discrimination affected your life? (250-word max)
7) How have drugs or alcohol affected your life? (200-word-max)
8)Have you reinvented yourself? How so? (250-word max)
9) Can you think of a time when you were required to be resilient to move forward in life? Professionally or personally? (250-word max)
Artist Path Finder Questions:
10) Do you have a creative business/are you working creatively? Please describe. (250-word max)
11) Who inspires you creatively, and who do you inspire? (250-word max)
12) How would the people in your life closest to you describe you? (150-word max)
13) What do you wish you had known about being a professional creative that no one told you? (150-word max)
14) Do you have any upcoming events or projects to promote? (150-word-max)
Wellbeing and Creative Healing Questions:
15) How has wellness and self-care affected your life? (200-word max)
16) How have mental health challenges affected/affecting your life? (200-word max)
17) What is something people may misunderstand about you? (250-word max)
18) Are you a Wellness Worker or professional helper? If so, please describe the work you do./If so, do you work for a charity or non-profit organization? (250-word max)
19) Do you bring your authentic self forward in most social situations, or do you find that this is impossible to be truly authentic in the world we live in? (150-word max)
20) How has creative participation supported your mental health? (150-word max)
Social Issues Questions:
21) Which current events or social justice issues interest you? Examples include: Housing Crisis, BLM, Animal rights, Vaccines, MMIWC, (150-word-max)
22) Can you describe your approach to story-telling? We find that some individuals share their stories from a promotional or victim standpoint. We favour authentic, critical, and inspiring story-telling. (150-word max)
Send your answers to email@example.com
Next: Our team will be in touch to schedule and Confirm your episode.
We create a podcast book cover, including a synopsis of your story/interview with your photo or a photo that represents your story for promo. We will send it to you for approval before publishing your podcast episode.
We record your interview over zoom and publish vocals only on our podcast. If your interview is done in person, we may record Visuals. You choose how much or how little you will share.
Please participate in our debriefing discussion at the end if you feel that the conversation has triggered a traumatic reaction? We know that occasionally sharing your story can trigger complex emotions, and our team is here to support you.
This opportunity is excellent for:
*Those looking for an outlet to empower themselves
* Aspiring and established motivational speakers
*Those wanting to inspire others to overcome challenges
*Life coaches and wellness professionals
*Those looking to network with like-minded individuals.
Do you wish to share your skills as a volunteer? Contact us to get started. We are looking for help with copywriting, photography, co-hosting and promotions.
- Benefit: We make your book cover and podcast cover match your style and story! Use the description we create to promote yourself.
- Reach a new audience: our combined reach on social media is a potential of 4000 listeners.
- Share your upcoming activity and events.
Bookcovers & Podcast Episode Covers
Our Mentorship Program
Do you have an idea for your very own Podcast? We do group Mentoring and produce your Pilot Episode. Find Out MORE.