Be a Guest. We design
- A special podcast cover
- Book cover promo just for you!
- Our animator also creates shorts of the best quotes from each Ep.
- We post and promote on our FB page, groups and on Instagram and Linked In.
- We post throwbacks to past Episodes.
Listen to our Latest Eps:
Podcast Cover & Bookcover By Rhiannon Barry.
Be A Guest on the Podcast:
What is the Living Library of Resiliency?
- It’s a journey involving discussions to process RESILIENCY, a conversation of discovery and healing, and talks among friends to open ears and eyes. We hope to find many new stories to share through the Living Library.
- Keep in mind that usually, when someone is ready to record their episode, they feel that they have come out the other side of a situation and are stronger. They are sharing to let others know that they are not alone rather than for the sake of sharing because it’s an exciting and impressively packed story.
- Hosted by Rhiannon Barry, artist, social worker, community-minded wellness program developer, and psychology student and wellness retreat coordinator. She has a diploma in community service work, studied journalism- communications, and is currently pursuing certification in psychotherapy and art therapy. Join her with exceptional guest hosts as she shares stories and exchanges energy in mutual respect with individuals from all walks of life.
Get started as a guest:
Do you have an inspiring story of survival and triumph to share? 🤝🏽Reach out. We want to hear from you.
Do You Want to Share Your Story?
HERE ARE THE PRELIMINARY QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO CONSIDER AND ANSWER:
1) If your life were a novel, what would the title be? (12-word max)
2) One of the current series we are doing is on Artists and their professional and personal journeys. Are you a Creative? (50-word max)
3) One of the current series we are doing is on Burnout and Mental Health during the pandemic. Have you experienced burnout or wish to talk about mental health? (200-word max)
PLEASE ALSO CHOOSE 6 (OR MORE IF YOU’D LIKE TO) OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
4) Tell us about your family history/childhood (250-word max)
5) Do you have a business? If so, please indicate your mission, business type, and customers/following (Max-250 words)
6) What is something people may misunderstand about you? (250-word max)
7) How important is ‘hope’ to you, and why? (200-word max)
8) How has prejudice or discrimination affected your life? (250-word max)
9) Which current events or social justice issues interest you? Examples include: BLM, Animal rights, Vaccines, MMIWC, (150-word-max)
10) How have mental health challenges effected your life? (200-word max)
11) How have drugs or alcohol affected your life? (200-word-max)
12) How has wellness and self-care affected your life? (200-word max)
13) Have you reinvented yourself? How so? (250-word max)
14) Can you think of a time when you were required to be resilient to move forward in life? Professionally or personally? (250-word max)
15) Are you a professional helper? If so please describe the work you do./If so, do you work for a charity or non-profit organization? (250-word max)
16) Who inspires you and who do you inspire? (250-word max)
17) Do you bring your authentic self forward in most social situations or do you find that this is impossible to be truly authentic in the world we live in? (150-word max
18) How would the people in your life closest to you describe you? (150-word max)
19) Can you describe your approach to story-telling. We find that some individuals share their stories from a promotional or victim standpoint. We favour authentic, critical, and inspiring story-telling. (150-word max)
20) Do you have any upcoming events or projects to promote? (150-word-max)
Next: Our team will be in touch to chat and schedule your episode.
We create a podcast book cover, including a synopsis of your story with your photo or a photo that represents your story for promo. We will send it to you for approval before publishing your podcast episode. We record your account over zoom and publish vocals only on our podcast. You choose how much or how little you will share. Would you please participate in our debriefing discussion at the end if you feel that the conversation has triggered a traumatic reaction? We know that occasionally sharing your story can trigger complex emotions, and our team is here to support you.
This opportunity is excellent for:
*Those looking for an outlet to empower themselves
*Those wanting to inspire others to overcome challenges
* Aspiring and established motivational speakers
*Life coaches and wellness professionals
*Those looking to network with like-minded individuals.
Do you wish to share your skills as a volunteer? Contact us to get started. We are looking for help with copywriting, photography, co-hosting and promotions.
- Benefit: We make your book cover and podcast cover to match your style and story! Use the description we create to promote yourself.
- Reach a new audience: our combined reach on social media is a potential of 4000 listeners.
Share your upcoming activity and events.